Dr. Rivkin and his staff at Westside Aesthetics are the best in the business. The office is modern and inviting, the staff are well trained, and they only use the best and latest equipment/products. P.D. - Santa Monica
Who are Candidates for Non Surgical Nose Job?
Honoring All the Ethnicities Embodied by LA
There are many candidates for Non Surgical Nose Job in Los Angeles. One of the best features of LA is the ethnic diversity of the city. People from all over the world reside in our city, and the clientele of our clinic reflect that variety. Our patients are proud of their heritage. They desire cosmetic improvements, but they still want to look like themselves. This is an important consideration when they think about their nose. Our clients want to improve the contours of their nose, make it more proportional, more symmetric, more visually pleasing, but they do not want the nose of another ethnicity. They need a procedure that is precise and specific, correcting only the aspects of their nose that they want to correct and leaving the rest alone.
Traditionally, altering the contours of one’s nose could only be done via surgical rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is an effective procedure, but it alters the structure of the nose, causing changes that are sometimes only apparent years after the initial surgery. As with any surgical procedure, rhinoplasty involves downtime, pain, swelling and anesthesia risk that, in the rare worst cases could result in death. The long term unpredictability of surgical rhinoplasty results makes it a procedure that patients who want to maintain their ethnic look think twice.
Benefits for Those Interested in Non Invasive Rhinoplasty
The Non Surgical Nose Job technique, invented by Dr. Rivkin, offers nose job candidates a way to correct only the aspects of their nose that bother them without changing their overall look. Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is a technique to change the contour of the nose using injectable dermal fillers, such as Voluma or Radiesse without changing the underlying structure of the nasal bones and cartilage. The procedure is designed to achieve subtle, precise changes to specific portions of the nose without altering the rest of the person’s appearance.To see if you’re among the candidates for non surgical nose job, contact the offices of Dr. Rivkin to schedule a consultation.
A Non Surgical Approach for Candidates
Just as all patients have unique features, there are some characteristics that are more commonly present among certain ethnic groups. This translates into common requests from patients who see themselves as fitting into those particular groups.
Dr. Rivkin and Dr. Cohen have experience and have specialized in the following areas:
- African-American Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – For patients interested in this procedure, the most common request is for additional height and definition to the bridge of the nose. These patients also frequently ask for better definition of the tip of their nose. Dr. Rivkin and Dr. Cohen are always careful to ensure this does not end up adding excess volume to the nose.
- Asian Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – Often, patients who identify their ethnicity as Asian are looking for increased size and definition of the bridge of the nose. Like our African American patients, they often also want to better define a rounded tip. This can be accomplished with a number of different filler options.
- Caucasian Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – Many patients who identify as Caucasian want a straighter nose on profile and frontal views. This can involve camouflaging a dorsal bump or lifting a droopy nasal tip.
- Latino Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – A rounded, droopy nasal tip tend to trouble patients who identify as Latino or Hispanic. Dr. Rivkin or Dr. Cohen will address this by better defining the tip and bringing it into better proportion with the rest of the nose.
- Middle Eastern Non Surgical Rhinoplasty – As with other approaches, generally Dr. Rivkin or Dr. Cohen will attempt to bring balance to the nose, mindful of the overall proportions of the face. Non-surgical procedures allow volume to be added in key, strategic areas of the nose.
Honoring Your Heritage and Your Unique Look
It’s important to emphasize that, as responsible cosmetic surgeons, we are careful to avoid “westernizing” the noses of our patients. Rather, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, as performed by Dr. Rivkin and Dr. Cohen in Los Angeles is designed to honor the ethnicity and cultural identification of all candidates for non surgical nose job procedures, making the end results both individualized and unique.
To learn more about Non Surgical Rhinoplasty procedures, contact us at Westside Aesthetics, where we serve patients from Los Angeles to Beverly Hills and beyond.