Need Answers? Ask Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Experts for Advice
Experience You Can Trust
Our rhinoplasty specialists are highly experienced and respected in their field. You will get expert advice from specialists who will discuss your unique condition and concerns, before recommending a procedure based on your personal goals and requirements.
Years of Innovation
Using only the latest technology and rhinoplasty techniques, our specialists offer innovative solutions to your non-surgical nose job needs.
Patients Trust Us
Patients come to us for expert advice and guidance on non-surgical nose job procedures. Get your procedure done by board-certified specialists who have the experience and credentials to perform the best procedures using the latest technologies on the market.
Non-Surgical Nose Job 101
- Types of Noses That Can Be Fixed
- How It Works
- Recovery Period
Types of Noses That Can Be Fixed
The types of noses that can be fixed with a non-surgical nose job include:
- Hump on the nose. Patients who want to reduce a hump on their noses without having to visit a plastic surgeon.
- Crooked nose. Patients who have dents, indentations, or crooked noses and want to improve their appearance.
- Flat nasal bridge. Patients who want to create a new nasal bridge. This is a common request among Asians and African American who may have flat bridges genetically and may want to create some height to their nasal bridge. In addition, the nose can look more refined and thinner by creating a sharper bridge.
- Droopy tip. Patients who have a downward-facing or droopy nasal tip and want to change its position.
- Sideway deviation. This is a common problem with patients who have deviated septums, where it appears that the nose curves to one side. Although the non surgical nose job only addresses the external cosmetic appearance (does not fix the deviated septum internally), some patients report that they can breathe better.
- Postsurgical rhinoplasty defect. Many patients have various dents or deformities after a surgical nose job. These can be easily remedied with the 15 minute non surgical nose job.
- “Taking your nose for a test run”. Often patients have trepidation to committing to a permanent change through a surgical nose job. This is a perfect alternative to take your nose for a “test run”.
- “Ski slope” appearance. This can occur naturally where patients dislike an exaggerated curve or it can be the result of an over aggressive surgical rhinoplasty. The non surgical nose job is a perfect way to solve this problem.
Non-surgical or a liquid rhinoplasty, is also ideal for surgical rhinoplasty patients who are unhappy with their results and want to fix the shape of their nose. Our specialists can give you expert advice on whether a non-surgical nose job is right for you.
How it Works
A non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure uses dermal filler ingredients that are injected into your nose, to change its shape, many fillers can be used for this procedure. Fillers will stay exactly where they are placed, and will not migrate like fillers made from hyaluronic acid. Your doctor will advise you as the preferred filler for the type of issue you have. Only an experienced doctor can make these delicate judgments.
The filler ingredient will settle in the deeper layers of the skin, and your nose will maintain its refined shape. This can change the look of your nose for anywhere from a few months to a few years – depending on your desired results, skin, and the ingredient used.
After your consultation with your board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon, where you discuss your desired outcomes, you will relax with your face tilted upward. A topical anesthetic may be applied to your nose and the surrounding area, to ensure that you don’t feel anything during the procedure. Often a topical anesthetic is not even necessary. Instead applying ice to the area prior to the procedure makes the area even more numb.
After the anesthetic takes effect, or after applying ice, the filler is injected to the nose to even out bumps and add volume where needed. You might feel a slight pinch while it is done. Most patients almost feel nothing as most currently FDA-approved fillers, have anesthetic as part of the ingredients already mixed in.
No sedation is necessary and the treatment may last up to 15 minutes. For simple fixes, the procedure can be done in as little as 5 minutes by your experienced board- certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. This is an outpatient procedure, making it far more convenient than surgical alternatives.
Non-surgical nose job surgery is generally regarded as safe.
However, some of the potential risks may include:
- Temporary discomfort
Extremely rare risks with any filler injection include filler migration and occlusion of blood vessels supplying blood to that portion of the skin which may result in a wound.
The cost of a liquid rhinoplasty will vary depending on your location, the experience of your doctor, and the complexity of the procedure. In order to get an accurate quote, you should get in touch with a doctor who specializes in non-surgical nose jobs. The cost is generally a very small fraction of the cost of a surgical rhinoplasty, possibly a tenth or twentieth!
There is practically no downtime associated with non-surgical rhinoplasty, and you can get back to your normal daily activities right away. You may see some swelling and redness at the area where the needle was inserted, but that should go away after one or two hours.
How to Choose Your Doctor?
The success of any non-surgical nose job depends on the quality of your doctor. Be sure to find a specialist that is board-certified, uses the latest liquid rhinoplasty techniques, and has an excellent patient feedback history. When performed by a qualified physician, a liquid nose job is considered very safe and offers the ideal alternative to traditional surgical rhinoplasty.
We vet our doctors thoroughly and will only recommend board-certified dermatologists or plastic surgeons who are experienced in this technique. We will never recommend a mid-level provider (physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner) or doctors who are not board-certified in dermatology or plastic surgery (doctors who only dabble into cosmetic medicine while hiding their true credentials or lack of board-certification.)
Before & After Photos
People love their new noses after the procedure. You tell us about your experience.
I went into Dr. Cameron Rokhsar's office for a liquid nose job and they did an amazing job. I've lost volume on one side of my nose making my nose appear crooked in pictures. I wasn't even aware that I could fix this issue with a liquid nose job before seeing Dr. Rokhsar. I am so happy with my new nose! It was virtually painless & totally worth it.
-Cindy K., September 5th, 2020
Dr Rokhsar changed my appearance with this simple procedure. I wish I knew about this earlier. I had a bump on my nose and a droopy tip. I came to Dr. R and he fixed it with fillers. He is so amazing at this. I can’t believe how easy it was and not invasive. Dr. R is an expert on this!
-Eli C., March 23rd, 2020